How to See Liked Posts on Facebook (iPhone & Android)
Do you want to check all the posts, videos, photos, and more that you have liked on your Facebook account? Well, there’s an option to do so!
Facebook users can quickly check their “Facebook Likes” history quite easily from the app or the web version of the Facebook platform.
But how do you do it? If you are clueless about how to find your Facebook likes history, then worry no more - today’s post will talk to you about:
- How to see liked posts on Facebook;
- Best way to find your Facebook activity regarding likes on the platform;
- Things to know about your Facebook Likes history.
How to See Liked Posts on Facebook
All the posts, photos, videos, and even Facebook Page likes you give on the app are stored inside your Facebook Activity Log.
This means that if you want to view your likes, you would need to go view Activity History section on the platform.
This menu shows you all Facebook posts you have liked in the past, so it is quite useful to learn how to do it.
So, if you are a Facebook fan, but you cannot find your recent photos, comments, and posts likes by using the Facebook search option, then this is what you have to do.
1. How to See Liked Posts on Facebook App (iOS and Android)
According to Facebook, both iOS and Android users need to follow the exact same steps if they want to check their activity log option on the Facebook App.
It is as simple as finding your Facebook drafts, so let’s not wait any longer and get to it!
Step 1: Launch Facebook and Tap On Your Profile Picture
Firstly, open the Facebook app and log in to your account. The main home screen will open.
On this home screen, select your Profile Icon - it is located at the top left corner of the home page, whether you use an iOS or an Android phone.
Step 2: Tap On The Three Dots and Select Activity Log
Now, your Facebook profile will open. In your Facebook profile, right below your Facebook cover photo, you will see a three-dots icon (at the top right corner of the screen).
Tap on it, and a pop-up menu will appear. Here, you can either go to profile settings, or select other settings categories.
Instead, tap on the Activity Log button.
Step 3: Select “Interactions” and then “Likes and Reactions”
Tapping on the Activity Log icon will take you to the following screen menu with numerous options, such as Story Activity, Search History, Date Wise List of comments, Logged actions, and other activity features.
Head down to the Interactions Section, press the down arrow, and select Likes and Reactions.
Here, you will see a complete list of the likes to have given on the Facebook app from your account.
You can filter likes, reactions, and even un-like all liked posts quite easily.
That’s how you see the content you have liked on Facebook!
2. How to See Liked Posts on Facebook Lite App
The process to see all posts, videos, page profiles, and even comments you have liked on Facebook is quite similar if you use the Facebook Lite app.
Once again, you need to find the Activity Log Settings menu and tap on it:
- Go to the Facebook App home page on the Lite version of the app, and tap on your profile image directly from the news feed;
- Then again, look for the three-dot icon, and tap on Activity Log;
- Go to Interactions, and open Likes and Reactions;
- Your activity log will show you each post you have liked on Facebook Lite, and you can un-like them or find a post you have been looking for a while.
3. How to See Posts You’ve Liked on Facebook Website
Once again, if you use Facebook Desktop mode, you need to go to your Facebook activities so you can find each post you have liked on your activity log:
- Open Facebook on a browser and go to your profile;
- Select the three dots, and then click on Activity Log;
- Look for the Interactions tab, and tap on Likes and Reactions;
- Check each like on your activity log and do whatever you want with that information!
How to Find Liked Posts on Facebook: Summary
It doesn’t matter which platform you use to surf Facebook - you can see your liked posts within seconds!
Just remember that you need to look for the Activity Log feature on your profile and tap on it - then, look for Interactions, and select Likes and Reactions.
That should be enough for now! Get more Facebook-related insights here, at GrowFollowing.
Who Can See What Posts I Like on Facebook?
Only you can see your activity log. Your Facebook friends have absolutely no way to enter your activity log, which means that this information is totally private and hidden from others.
Karen is a senior technical writer and copywriter here at GrowFollowing. Her area of expertize are social media apps and new media.