How to Search Reels on Facebook
Reels are the next boom on the Facebook platform!
Content creators can now produce short videos using Facebook music library and filter options so they can reach a wider audience on their Facebook’s news feed.
But how do you search for Reels on Facebook?
Whether you want to look for a particular Reel or want to find Reels that you have previously saved, then it is worth noting that doing so is quite intuitive.
Therefore, in today’s post, we’ll show you every single detail you need to know about the following topics:
- How to search Reels on Facebook;
- How to find saved and liked Reels on Facebook;
- Things to know before you look for Facebook Reel videos.
How to Watch Reels On Facebook
Facebook Reels are short video clips that people can watch and explore within the Facebook ecosystem.
Since Reels were globally launched, creators earn money with a new bonus program implemented by the platform.
This allows creators to connect with favorite interest communities and wider audiences, which is great for everyone.
Now, when you open Facebook, you discover Reels based on your tastes.
That means that you can share Reels and find them within your Facebook profile quite easily in the dedicated news feed section.
This news feed, alongside Stories, is aimed specifically at Reels.
This means that you can simply open Facebook, go to the Reels page, and find all the Reels recommended there in chronological order.
This applies to both iOS and Android devices. Besides, when you make Facebook posts with Reels, they will also show up in the Reels feed.
This means you can upload, edit, find and even remove Facebook Reels quite easily.
How to Search New Facebook Reel
Although there’s a specific section on the menu tab to check related and other Reels on Facebook, you can also manually search for them on the Facebook Search Bar.
If you want to look for a specific Reel, simply go to the search bar, and type the related keywords that can take you to watch that Reel.
You can also look for someone’s profile, and see their uploaded Reels directly there.
How to Search Reels On Facebook
So, watching and looking for specific Reels on Facebook is as easy as it gets, but what if you want to find some Reels that you have saved before? In that case, you have two options:
- Find saved Reels that you have bookmarked;
- Find Reels that you have liked before.
So, without further ado, we will show you how to find saved Reels and liked Reels in no time.
1. How to Find Saved Facebook Reels
You can find saved Reels on Facebook whether you use the app or the browser version, and it works like this.
Method 1: Find Saved Reels On the Facebook App
If you use the Facebook app, then you can find saved Reels by following three steps:
- Open Facebook, and look for the Reels section;
- Once you tap on Reels, a video will show on the screen. Then, tap on your profile picture that appears at the upper right corner of the screen;
- Here, you will be redirected to a menu tab. Side scroll to the Saved Reels section, and you will see each next video you have saved on the Reels section of the Facebook app.
Method 2: Find Saved Facebook Reels On the Browser Version
On the other hand, if you are a Facebook desktop user, then you need to do this:
- Log in to your Facebook account, and on the left sidebar menu, look for the Saved tab;
- Click on Saved, and you will see all the saved items you have on Facebook;
- Here, scroll down and you will be able to search for your saved Reels quite easily.
2. How to Find Liked Reels On Facebook
So, what if you liked a Reel, but didn’t save it? You can see liked Reels on the Facebook App like this:
- Open Facebook and go to Reels;
- Select your profile picture and the Reel menu will open;
- Side scroll to the Liked Reels section.
In the same order of ideas, desktop users can find liked Reels on the Activity Log tab:
- Open Facebook and go to your profile;
- Click on the three-dot drop-down icon and select Activity Log;
- Go to the Interaction tab, select Likes and Reactions, and look for the Reels you have liked.
Wrapping Up: How to Search All the Reels On Facebook
Reels are one of the best features that Facebook has implemented! You are now capable of finding Reels that you have liked, saved, or watched before.
For more Facebook Reels guides, check all the articles we have for you here, at GrowFollowing.
Does Meta Recommend Instagram Reels On Facebook?
Yes - since Facebook and Instagram both belong to Meta, you can find either Facebook Reels or Instagram Reels on any of the two platforms.
How Does Creating Reels on Facebook Work?
Making Reels on Facebook is quite easy: you can either record a video on Facebook, or pick one from your camera roll.
You can add or record multiple clips from your phone’s gallery, add music, AR effects, and more.
Facebook automatically set the Reels privacy settings once you upload a video, but you can limit access to your Reels to only your friends in case you need it.
Karen is a senior technical writer and copywriter here at GrowFollowing. Her area of expertize are social media apps and new media.