Did you know that 77% of consumers are more likely to buy from brands they follow on social?
When running a successful business, it is important to have genuine followers with a high number of conversion rates - whether it’s about website visits, shopping cart checkouts, newsletter signups and so on.
Hence, as a founder, business owner, CEO or any title you wish to carry, it wouldn’t give you a sense of satisfaction if you do not find a sufficient number of people relating and responding to your Instagram marketing efforts.
Feedback is always essential for any business owner, especially when you are putting your business out for the world to see.
77% of consumers are more likely to buy from brands they follow on social.
Who doesn’t love to see a significant jump in their followers count? However, achieving this is not so easy. If you have the finances, you can get paid followers. Although it is somewhat a viable option, it could potentially damage your profile. People start to notice when you buy Instagram followers to boost your numbers. The number of views and likes on your own Instagram posts will leak that secret out if you are not too vigilant!
Oh, and did we mention that fake followers are not going to buy or invest in your product?
Therefore, we have found a way on how you can effectively get the attention of your target audience in a genuine and organic way. Whether you’re trying to promote your idea, your company or your brand; Instagram is the most effective tool for it in today’s day and age.
Instagram marketing if more engaging = more effective
You’d be amazed to know every user on Instagram is following at least one business account. This would be coupled with following other social media stars, influencers, and celebrities. Seems like a win-win situation for all!
So, what are we exactly looking at? The statistics say that Instagram users respond more to a call to action words and links. The response rate nears at least 75%. So, if you have something attractive to market or you want to direct your audience to another link, doing it on Instagram will generate more response.
Instagram crossed 1 billion users in 2018, and the numbers just keep increasing every day! In that count, there are at least 20 million business accounts from all over the world.
The competition is fierce, but if you use the right social media tools, you will be able to get into the winner’s circle!
Your Instagram Action Plan for Success
1. Analyze your consumer’s need
Think about your content- Is your content checking all the boxes? Does your content look like it can help solve some of the pain points of your desired target audience?
To create brand loyalty, you would first have to satisfy their needs and leave some space for wanting more. This will keep them alert whenever they hear anything from you. You either fulfill a need or create one!
You will need to generate highly engaging digital contents that would resonate with your brand image. Think about grabbing the most attention in the least amount of time.
2. Focus on aesthetics
Making things pretty, neat, elegant, and trendy will make your content look aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. If you want to have a deeper connection with your target audience, the content should have something meaningful attached to it. It could be in the form of symbolism or text.
Even portraying your brand using your aesthetic experiences will attract more people. They would be tempted to give it a try as well! Focus well on how you present your brand.
Remember that your core idea should be concise and straightforward. This will make it easier for a broader audience to connect with your brand.
We love aesthetics of @bazevitamins feed on Instagram.
3. Display consumer loyalty to increase it
If you already have a considerable number of consumers that appreciate what you bring to the table, display it! This works in multiple ways:
- Your audience or consumers could send you some of their creatives that you can use to promote your brand.
- Do not forget to mention them when displaying their content
- It will display your brand as humble and genuine. Most importantly, it will show that your brand listens and appreciates their consumer’s investment in them.
- It will encourage more people to try your product or engage more in your content. This will also flood you with responses from various people as most consumers love their attention to be validated.
4. Keeping promotional content different
Your Instagram video ads or content ads should be different from what you post on your profile. It should redirect your target audience to your main content or profile. However, it shouldn’t be everything that there is to offer!
Your advertisement shouldn’t be a copy of the content that you post on your profile. That would be repetitive and uninteresting.
Make your promotional Instagram business advertising content different, precise, and exciting. Your profile should scratch the itch that your advertisement creates. It shouldn’t douse the fire; it should help propel it!
5. Get a creative team on board
There are multiple layers of marketing tools that you can use to promote your content. You need to be honest to yourself in the areas that you are lacking. If you are not strong on aesthetic and promotional skills, get a team of experts on board.
So, how is this important?
Your creative team will be able to give you highly effective creative inputs as well as suggestions that work in the market.
They would also know how to advertise your business on Instagram or how to advertise using Instagram to promote your content/brand/campaign/business.
They will fill in the gap, and this can help save a ton of your time and efforts. It will also keep you more focused on the authentic creativity you bring to the forefront.
6. Use the right Instagram hashtags
Hashtags get you everywhere on the Internet! The right hashtag will boost your reach. Popular hashtags change every week, so you need to know which hashtag is trending right now.
Make sure that the hashtags you use are relevant to the post. If you put a #cats hashtag on a pug’s picture, it would raise some eyebrows.
Hence, it is crucial to use the best social media tools to get the most desired result. From hashtag generators to a caption generator, you can use a combination of tools like these to expand your reach.
7. Know the right format of your advertisement
Some businesses would greatly benefit from an Instagram carousal advertisement while some would advertise better with Instagram video ads. Hence, you have to gauge your consumer’s behavior and format your advertisement accordingly.
From the size of the frame to your advert copy, the running time of the advertisement and so on; all these things are important. Make the advertisement engaging and as aesthetically pleasing as possible.
When you have an underlying core message attached to it, you will garner more views and higher conversion rates.
8. Measure your success
The best thing that the Internet has provided to advertisers is that we can actually measure responses. Gauging responses were a vague approximation in the past. But now, with social media tools, we can actually measure our success rates.
So, if you want to know if your Instagram advertising rates are paying off well or not, you can measure it. The other factor that helps through the measurement of your audience response is the modification of content.
By regularly testing various types of ad content, you would be able to know what works and what doesn’t. You will also be able to modify or rectify what doesn’t work for you.
A Quick Glance at The Summary
- Instagram has billions of users and counting that you can reach out to now. With these billions of users, there are millions of business accounts as well.
- Focusing on making your Instagram profile elegant, relevant, and pretty would add to the aesthetic appeal. Know what your consumer needs and wrap it in pretty text and pictures content.
- Use consumer loyalty to win the trust of your consumers. Display their content that features your product and repost it. Give them full credit while displaying how your product has helped your consumer’s one aspect of life or need.
- Keep promotional content different than what you actually post on the gram. Your Instagram video ads or Instagram business advertising should act to get your consumers to your profile/ content.
- Realize that you don’t need to be perfect at everything or need to do everything to get it right. Get experts on board who know how to advertise through Instagram. So, get people who can fill what is necessary to keep your business, channel or profile running.
- The right hashtags will boost your reach worldwide. Use it wisely.
- Measure your success using social media tools and work on feedbacks.
These are the things that would help you create a great Instagram advertising strategy. Combine this with the perfect call to action, and you would see a higher response rate from users.
Instagram tends to offer more engagements for business owners. Hence, it is a great place to promote your business, content, brand, and even your campaign.
We wish you all the best in your Instagramming ventures!