If you are wondering how to connect your Instagram profile with Facebook, whether it’s a personal or brand account, this quick guide will help you out.
From Instagram mobile app
This instructions will work for both apps on iPhone and on Android.
- Open Menu panel by clicking “3 lines icon” in right upper corner of Instagram app.
- Tap Settings gear icon visible at the very bottom of the panel.
- Choose Account.
- Choose Linked Accounts.
- Select the platform you want to connect your Instagram profile with (in this case Facebook).
- Enter your Facebook login info to link both accounts together.
From Facebook Page
- Go to the Facebook Page you want to connect with (direct link)
- Select Settings at the top right corner of your FB Page.
- Select Instagram from the panel on the left side of the dashboard.
- Click Connect Account button on the right side.